TroyDArsewhooperTroyDArsewhooper

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Sailor Moon Man Sailor Moon Man

That was great. So perfect.

Splash Attack Splash Attack

XD OMG NICE WORK DUDE XD

i dont even like pokemon and i found this to be one of the most funniest things i've ever seen XD

"Magicarp return! I choose you Ditto! oh sh*t... wait...."

"Magicarp use Hyperbeam! What the f*** do you mean you don't have Hyperbeam? Just use Splash Attack."

XD

MegaMan2-'Can't Touch Me' MegaMan2-'Can't Touch Me'

awesome

That was funny. but there's one problem...

you forgot the last part of the song where it goes "except for you, you can touch me" you could of used Ciel or Leviathan for that part.

Family Guy rules to the favorites list!

super marrio parodies super marrio parodies

right....

you do realize ur a bit on the strange side right.
your cartoons are very strange...

PICONJO: Malice Mizer PICONJO: Malice Mizer

You fucking basterd!

How dare you fuck with Malice Mizer! I should fucking gut your ass for this!! You just fucking pissed me off! You don't fuck with good bands you piece of shit!

Mario the F*cker [EDITED] Mario the F*cker [EDITED]

what just happened?

im lost.

Mario the Emo Mario the Emo

nehehe mario's a whiny b*tch

where did u get that sad Max Payne style Mario music? I never knew Simple Plan was emo, all there song are pretty cheery i thought that that one song in here was about the lead singers girlfriend dying and he was all sad and crap but no one really cared, except for girls whowere all like "aw poor (insert singers name)."

I would have made it better if u put Mario's shirt a dark grey instead of leaving it brown. But why did u use the 8 bit sprites just wondering, im not saying they suck im just wondering.

averageroadkill responds:

i dunno why i used 8 bit lol

Super Mario bros Z ep 1 Super Mario bros Z ep 1

sweet pretty sweet

that was cool and its got alot of potential to be an awesome saga, but i think it might be a little better if u add a few voices like the nararator dude.

Strong and Strike Strong and Strike

coolness

that was cool but maybe u should try making the head the most detailed part by giving it hair and maybe eyes. and the headband just like a blue line for the headband.

thats what i do.

anyways good that was cool really cool, it kicked ass.

Konoha Talent Show Konoha Talent Show

pretty cool dude

wouldnt mind seeing some of ur other work

i gave u a 10 on humor because of the head bobs that was really funny, and other parts which u probably already know are funny.